§ 1 – General
(1) The following terms and conditions shall govern the sale by RODTNES (named “us”) and the buyer (named “you”). Any terms and conditions that you propose or object to are subject to our written consent. By placing an order with us, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our terms and conditions, please contact us before placing an order.
(2) We reserve the right to add, delete or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice at any time, at our sole discretion.
§ 2 – Contract
(1) Orders are only possible via the RODTNES website. As soon as you have filled in the order form and confirmed your order with the “Go to checkout” button, a contract between you and us is established in accordance with the conditions below (Prices, Shipping etc.) without a separate fulfillment confirmation from us.
(2) The placed order and chosen conditions are representative for the delivery of our products. The prices and conditions shown at the time you placed the order and confirmed with “BUY” apply.
§ 3 – Color of Products
(1) Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate. If you should have a problem, question or concern, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Furthermore please note that our products are made in all natural leather and some minor variations of material structure are possible.
§ 4 – Prices and Payment
(1) Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Paypal.
(2) The total cost of your items ordered will be billed to your credit card or Paypal account.
(3) In the EU v.a.t, customs & duties are included in the price you see on the webshop, and no additional costs will be charged upon receival. Outside EU, the country’s applicable import duty and sales tax will be charged upon receival. If you live outside EU, you can check your country’s import duty and sales tax here.
(4) Payment is also possible with a voucher for our Online Store. Enter the code printed on the voucher in the corresponding field in your order. A gift certificate may only be redeemed for its full value. If the gift certificate’s value exceeds the amount of the order, the remaining value of the certificate will be forfeited.
§ 5 – Voucher
(1) You can order vouchers with certain values. The voucher is issued in EUR and not personal.
(2) Purchased gift certificates are sent out electronically by RODTNES. The confirmation email can take up to 72 hours to arrive after an order has been received.
(3) Vouchers can only be redeemed in the Online Store.
(4) No cash reimbursement. A gift certificate may only be redeemed for its full value. If the gift certificate’s value exceeds the amount of the order, the remaining value of the certificate will be forfeited.
(5) The voucher has a validity period of 3 (three) years from the issue date.
§ 6 – Delivery
The following delivery times are valid without obligation for the regions listed below (working days Monday–Friday):
Denmark: 3-6 days
Europe: 3-6 days
Rest of the World: 5-8 days
§ 7– Your rights of Return
(1) We accept returns for any reason within 14 days from the shipping date. For Christmas gifts, the return period is extended, and all orders placed after November 24th. (this day not included) may be returned until January 7th. the following year.
If you want to return your purchase, please contact us on email@example.com for further instructions.
Shipping charges are not reimbursed.
Please note following:
(2) We will check all returned products. All goods must be returned in perfect condition, without signs of usage, packed in original, unbroken packaging and along with all labels, hangtags etc. You have to pay the postal fees for the return of your purchase. We will dismiss the returned product if:
– The product is returned later than 14 days after the shipping date
– The product shows signs of use
– The product is damaged as a result of the customer’s handling of it or the return transport
– The product is returned without all original packaging, hangtags and labelling
We reimburse the cost of your order – excluding shipping and any duties, taxes and other expenses that may have been added to orders outside of the EU.
The refund will be made to the credit card or paypal account used for the original purchase.
(3) If the product you receive is in any way faulty or does not conform to the order placed, we will gladly replace the product or refund the purchase. We do not accept returned products showing signs of damage or interference, such as:
– Natural wear and tear
– Events out of our control e.g. natural disasters
– Signs of improper use
– Interference by the customer or a third person
– Extreme use or extreme influence by the customer
(4) No cost will be covered should the product/s go missing during the return shipping. We advise you to return your order using a courier with a track & trace service.
§ 8 – Our right
If you have supplied us with incorrect information about your creditworthiness we reserved the right to withdraw from the contract in whole or in part.
§ 9 – Reservation of proprietary rights
The goods shall remain our property until you have fully paid any and all debts as of the contracting date, including the current account balance if any.
§ 10 – Warranty
(1) In the case of a material defect in the product on our behalf, you have the right to choose a similar product in exchange or to request a price reduction within 12 months from the purchase date. All requests are to be confirmed by written correspondence with us.
(2) It is up to you to notify us within the time period mentioned in § 10 (1). Failure to do so will result in a loss of your rights.
(3) Other claims for damages and indemnity are ruled by the provisions of Danish law and we are only liable for gross negligence and intent. This includes our employees or other helping persons. Binding law terms (i.e. law of product liability) are not effected.
§ 11 – Secure Transactions
Secure Transactions – Our e-commerce system uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) – the industry standard for encryption technology used to create a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. If your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions, our Secure Checkout mode locks all information (i.e.: your credit card number) passed from you to RODTNES in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult to be intercepted by an unauthorized party. SSL technology is compatible with any browser.
§ 12 – Copyrights
All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright. This website is protected by copyright. Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
§ 13 – Miscellaneous Terms
(1) For Customer in Denmark: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Danish Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Aarhus, Denmark.
(2) For other Customer: All terms and contracts under this agreement are governed by Danish Law without regard to conflict of laws. UN purchasing law (CISG) is excluded. The designated court is Aarhus, Denmark, if it is allowed to choose a court of jurisdiction. This does not apply for compulsory law of the country in which the customer has its common residence.
(4) Should a provision of these general conditions of supply prove to be wholly or partly invalid, the parties to the contract shall jointly seek an arrangement having a legal and economic effect which will be as similar as possible to the invalid provision.